On July 18, 2022, the Canadian province of Quebec published the results of the draw held on July 7, 2022, by the Quebec Ministry of Immigration.
In this draw, 351 applicants were invited to apply for Permanent Selection through the Arrima Portal based on labor market needs and immigrants’ integration potential.
Following submission, successful applicants will have an average of six months to obtain a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ). The following are the eligibility requirements for being invited to submit a Permanent Selection application:
Immigration programs managed by Quebec for Skilled Workers include:
• Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)
• Québec experience program (PEQ - Programme de l’expérience québécoise)
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in food processing
• Permanent immigration pilot program for orderlies
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in the artificial intelligence, information technologies and visual effects sectors
Yes. Like other immigration programs, managed, Quebec also have a minimum eligibility point criteria.
CLICK HERE to download Quebec's Eligibility Point Grid
Processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application is as follows:
• Principal applicant: $822
• Spouse or common-law partner: $176
• Each dependent child: $176
Note: These fees are revised every year on the January 1st.
As of the date post receiving an invite to apply from Quebec Arrima, applicant need to submit the application and required processing fees, with in a maximum of 60 days.