On March 3, 2021 (at 9:30 a.m. EST) the Canadian province Ontario conducted its sixth (6th) draw. The draw was conducted under Ontario Immigration Nominee Program’s (OINP’s) French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
Details of the Draw are as follows:
• Invitations Issued: 126
• CRS score range: 455 – 467
• Profile submitted in between: March 3, 2020 – March 3, 2021
Till now (in the year 2021) Ontario invited (in total) 2833 immigrants via OINP Express Entry. The count of invitation under each category is as follows:
• Human Capital Priorities stream – 2,223
• French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 272
• Skilled Trades stream – 338
Post receiving invite under Ontario Express Entry applicants need to submit an online application with all the requested documents, and applicable fees within 45 calendar days.
In order to meet the minimum eligibility of Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream, one must meet below stated criteria.
• Should have an active Express Entry profile, under one of the two federal programs i.e. Federal Skilled Worker Program, or Canadian Experience Class.
• Should have atleast 1 year of continuous work experience in the last 5 years.
• There should be no breaks in employment over a one year period.
Note: For Canadian Experience Class Under the Canadian Experience Class, one must have: at least one year of cumulative paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part-time work) in Canada in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the NOC.• One must have a Bachelor’s Degree as per Canadian Education standards.
The application processing fee is CAD $1,500.