On March 17, 2021 (at 11:49:48 UTC) Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducted its Express Entry Draw #178 under the Express Entry system.
A total of 183 candidates (who received nomination from the Canadian Provinces) were invited for applying for a Canadian Permanent Residence Visa.
The count of issued invitation and minimum required Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score is as follows:
Category: Provincial Nominee Program
• Invitations Issued: 183
• CRS Score: 682
• Tie-breaking rule: March 04, 2021 (at 16:56:20 UTC)
IRCC also published the CRS score distribution of the candidates who have their active profile in the Express Entry pool as of March 15th, 2021.
As per the published records, there is a maximum number of candidates i.e. 54,345 have a CRS score between 301-350.
Yes. In order to claim points for education, it is mandatory to have an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) Report.
English and French are two official languages in Canada. Hence, IRCC accepts test for these two languages only. Accepted tests are:
• IELTS: International English Language Testing System – General Training
• CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program – CELPIP-General
• TEF Canada: Test d’évaluation de français
• TCF Canada : Test de connaissance du français
Yes, you can.
No, your records will not be stored by the system.