On June 28, 2021, the Canadian province Manitoba conducted the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Draw #120 under the Expression of Interest (EOI) System.
A total of 1017 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) or Invitations were issued in this draw. Out of 1017 issued invitations, 1017 invitations were issued to candidates having an active Express Entry profile into the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC’s) pool.
The list of categories selected under this draw includes SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS. Details of the draw, including the count of issued invitations and required Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score under each category, are as follows:
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
• Invitations issued: 1017
• CRS Score: 565
Note: Applicants who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, were invited directly by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP).
All the applicants who are submitting their application through Skilled Worker Overseas Stream, need to demonstrate their strong ties in terms of
• Support of family members or friends
• Previous education or work experience in Manitoba
Additionally, candidate also need to score at least 60 points based on five factors in order to be eligible. These five factors are:
• Factor 1: Language Proficiency
• Factor 2: Age
• Factor 3: Work Experience
• Factor 4: Education
• Factor 5: Adaptability
A Manitoba Supporter is a close relative or friend/distant relative of the applicant, who is a resident of Manitoba and is willing to support the applicant in settling and finding an employment in Manitoba. Manitoba Supporter must be:
• Currently living in Manitoba from the past one year (continuously).
• A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• Able to present strong ties with Primary Applicant and to Manitoba.
• Able to support the Applicant’s Settlement Plan